Select a LanguageAfrikaansAlbanianAmharicArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBengaliBosnianBulgarianCatalanCebuanoChichewaChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CorsicanCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchFrisianGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitianHausaHawaiianHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanKurdishKyrgyzLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianLuxembourgishMacedonianMalagasyMalayalamMalayMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianMyanmar (Burmese)NepaliNorwegianPashtoPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSerbianShonaSesothoSindhiSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSamoanScots GaelicSomaliSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshXhosaYiddishYorubaZuluPowered by Translate
Welcome to Casino Gaming SchoolNick Kallos welcomes you to Casino Gaming School in Las Vegas! We'll teach you to deal Blackjack, Poker, Craps, Roulette, Pai Gow Poker and Baccarat in a casino atmosphere using quality casino equipment.25th Anniversary!
We will be celebrating our 1-Year Anniversary at our new location and our 25th Year since I started Casino Gaming School. We've taught over 12,000 students so come in and check us out. You will love what you see!
- Nick Kallos Visit our new school location at 2218 S. Rainbow Blvd., corner of Rainbow & Sahara, and see all the changes we've made!
Join us now and learn to become a dealer on a schedule that is convenient for you. Call us at: (702) 893-1788
Casino Gaming School has moved to 2218 S. Rainbow Blvd., corner of Rainbow & Sahara!
Click here for more info!
- The school is open Monday through Friday. with classes from 10am to 6pm except for Poker which is taught Monday through Thursday from 10am to 4pm. Friday hours are 11am to 4pm. Craps is taught from 11am to 6pm.
- Most students attend class 5 hours per day, 4 days per week. However, we work around your schedule and you move through the course at your own pace. You can start any day of the week.
- You are provided with lifetime practice and job placement assistance after graduation.
- You only need one game to get your first dealing job and may add a second or third game as you "move up" in the casino where you are working.
- The dealing techniques taught by Casino Gaming School can be used in all casinos including Las Vegas, Atlantic City, Reno, Laughlin, Lake Tahoe and Indian casinos.
- For more information, call Nick Kallos at (702) 893-1788 from 9am to 9pm (PST) 7 days a week!
Casino Gaming School of Nevada
2218 S. Rainbow Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89146
Frommer's Travel Guide Review"Dealing Schools: There's one with such an impeccable reputation and track record that it's considered the Harvard of gaming schools. That standout is Casino Gaming School."
-- Frommer's Travel Guide
Most Popular Pages
- Working as a Casino Dealer - 81,547 views
- How to Audition for a Casino Dealing Job - 53,244 views
- Blackjack - 48,042 views
- Craps - 39,877 views
- Poker - 37,609 views
- Answers to your Top Ten Questions - 31,242 views
- Roulette - 30,518 views
- How to Select a Casino Dealing School - 28,607 views
- Baccarat - 22,125 views
- About Casino Gaming School - 20,186 views
- Pai Gow Poker - 19,821 views
- Hard Rock Dealers Learn to Deal - 17,420 views
- Nick on TV - 17,254 views
- Courses & Pricing - 15,775 views
- Playboy Bunnies Learn to Deal Blackjack - 14,460 views
- Nick Kallos - 11,589 views
- Visit us at Casino Gaming School - 11,231 views
- Welcome to the New Website of Casino Gaming School! - 9,184 views
- School Photos - 7,670 views
- Contact us - 6,627 views
- Press Coverage - 5,933 views
- Meet the Instructors - 4,889 views
- Casino Gaming School Moves to New Location! - 3,143 views