Select a LanguageAfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBengaliBosnianBulgarianCatalanCebuanoChinese(Simplified)Chinese(Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitianHausaHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKhmerKoreanLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianNepaliNorwegianPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSomaliSpanishSwahiliSwedishTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkranianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddishYorubaZuluPowered by Translate
Welcome to Casino Gaming SchoolCasino Gaming School has moved to 2218 S. Rainbow Blvd., corner of Rainbow & Sahara!
Click here for more info!
Summer Special!Nick Kallos welcomes you to Casino Gaming School in Las Vegas! We'll teach you to deal Blackjack, Poker, Craps, Roulette, Pai Gow Poker and Baccarat in a casino atmosphere using quality casino equipment.Learn to Deal Poker: $699Join us now at this special rate and learn to deal Poker on a schedule that is convenient for you. Call us at: (702) 893-1788
- The school is open Monday through Friday. The office opens at 9am with classes from 9am to 7pm except for Poker which is taught Monday through Thursday from 10am to 4pm. Friday hours are 9am to 3pm. Craps is taught from 11am to 7pm.
- Most students attend class 5 hours per day, 4 days per week. However, we work around your schedule and you move through the course at your own pace. You can start any day of the week.
- You are provided with lifetime practice and job placement assistance after graduation.
- You only need one game to get your first dealing job and may add a second or third game as you "move up" in the casino where you are working.
- The dealing techniques taught by Casino Gaming School can be used in all casinos including Las Vegas, Atlantic City, Reno, Laughlin, Lake Tahoe and Indian casinos.
- For more information, call Nick Kallos at (702) 893-1788 from 9am to 9pm (PST) 7 days a week!
Casino Gaming School of Nevada
2218 S. Rainbow Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89146
Frommer's Travel Guide Review"Dealing Schools: There's one with such an impeccable reputation and track record that it's considered the Harvard of gaming schools. That standout is Casino Gaming School."
-- Frommer's Travel Guide
Most Popular Pages
- Working as a Casino Dealer - 66,336 views
- How to Audition for a Casino Dealing Job - 43,683 views
- Blackjack - 41,520 views
- Craps - 34,179 views
- Poker - 32,834 views
- Roulette - 26,413 views
- Answers to your Top Ten Questions - 25,060 views
- How to Select a Casino Dealing School - 22,867 views
- Baccarat - 19,173 views
- Pai Gow Poker - 17,134 views
- About Casino Gaming School - 16,843 views
- Nick on TV - 15,953 views
- Hard Rock Dealers Learn to Deal - 14,135 views
- Playboy Bunnies Learn to Deal Blackjack - 12,663 views
- Courses & Pricing - 11,293 views